Monday, September 16, 2013

AquaGear.com Review

**I received the product featured in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


AquaGear® Swim Shop 

My kids love swimming and it is hard to find really "GOOD" quality swimming gear at the regular retail stores.  When I was given the opportunity to do a review for aquagear.com I was really excited.  I am always looking for quality swimming products.  A while back I was going and swimming laps all the time. I know that quality products are important to performance of the product.  I really like swimming laps to get cardio exercise.  Last fall I really wanted my two children to learn how to swim so I decided to put them in lessons.  I had purchased them some goggles from the regular retail stores.  My son always complained that his eyes were still getting water in them.  It was true because those goggles didn't have a good seal on them. 

I chose the Aqua Sphere Mako googles to review.

Aqua Sphere Mako 

My Review:


These goggles were great!!  I actually use the same brand for myself but was never able to find them in a child size at any local store.  These goggles have a great seal on them and fit a child's face perfectly.  My son was very happy with these goggles.  Aquagear.com offers them in four color varieties of this same goggle. 

AquaGear is such a great company to work with!! The website is very easy to navigate and find just what you are looking for.  They offer a great selection of all the swimming products offered on their site.  The price was also great.  The quality of product is not cheap at all.  AquaGear offers products of the best quality for the brands that they offer.  The goggles we reviewed were a perfect fit and lived up to every expectation that we had and more.  AquaGear offers such a great variety of products from goggles, to swim diapers, to water weights.  I will definately use Aquagear.com again for my swimming needs.  I plan on purchasing a pair of goggles now for my daughter as well.  I really like how quick the delivery was and how wonderful the customer service is.

Check out Aquagear.com today!

Become a Fan on Facebook


**I received the product featured in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**





No comments:

Post a Comment