Monday, September 2, 2013

Dance Duffle Bag

**I received the product featured in order to give my honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**





 I LOVE Northcott Fabrics!!  My daughter starts dance in a few days and I wanted a bag just for her to use for dance. I was able to make this little dance bag for my daughter using the Northcott Fabrics Stonehenge Kids Rainbow line.  You can use the locater to find some near you or find the sku you want to be able to find it online.  I love the Stonhenge lines!!  I really like how well they are as blenders or back ground fabrics.  For this project I decided to just use the Stonhenge Rainbow line for my whole project.  Doing this gave my project a personal touch and a great effect.  I ended up using a great blog tutorial for this bag from Jembellish.  You can find that tutorial here.  This bag has pockets on both the outside and the inside.  I didn't add as many as the tutorial shows because I didn't need them due to the purpose of this bag and I think it turned out perfect.


 If you haven't checked out Northcott Fabrics yet I recommend you do.  They have styles to fit any taste.  They are such a great quality of fabric. I love them because they are so soft and silky.  I have really enjoyed them for every project I have used them for so far.  I am a huge supporter of Northcott Fabrics and will keep continuing to use them just because I love the feel of the fabric. 


Northcott also offers patterns besides just fabric. Find your next project today and check out Northcott! 


This bag was so much fun to make and didn't take too much time.  I will probably be making more of these in the future just in different sizes, although this size is perfect for many things.

Thank you for letting me share another project with you!  Keep following for more projects and giveaways to come.  I enjoy all my readers and your comments.  Leave a comment for me and I will try to reply.


**I received the product featured in order to give my honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.** 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She does love it! :) It turned out great. She keeps asking when dance is so she can use it and her new ballet shoes.

      Delete