Tuesday, September 24, 2013

NameTapes and Labels Review

**I received the featured product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

10mm woven name labels in polyester
NameTapes and Labels

Name Tapes and Labels offer custom name tapes and labels.   I love this product.  Personalized labels are such a great thing for anyone that is in quilting, crafting, clothing making, or even to add to your child's clothing.  

15mm woven name labels in cotton

I was really excited to have the opportunity to do a review for Woven Name Tapes and Woven Labels.  I do a lot of sewing and was so excited to have something to personalize my projects.  Custom ordering is so simple with NameTapes and  Woven Labels.  You can have it say whatever you want and you have the option to add a image.  They have quite a few options to choose from.  You also can choose your background color of your label and the thread color.  I chose a cream background with a red thread color.  I really like these labels because they are woven instead of printed.  This makes the label last a lot longer than a printed label.  There are so many different options to choose with these labels.  They also offer Taggit as a form of attachment.  This makes it really easy if you want to use it to label your child's clothing.  All you have to do is take your label and clip the Taggit into the manufactures label.  Taggit are so easy to use.  I am so exited to have these labels to use to personalize my projects.  I hope to order some for my children in the near future.  I recommend   Woven Name Tapes and Woven Labels if you are searching for personalized labels.

For this project I wasn't able to sew the label on before I had my quilt machine quilted so I hand sewed it on after.





Taggits



Check out NameTapes and Labels and find yourself some labels today!!


**I received the featured product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. custom clothing labels uk

    ReplyDelete